Seriously, I’m still wondering and wondering about some of these newly opened roof tops or open air clubs!
Here is how it goes:
- You buy a land, basically in a strategic spot, which is logically “VERY EXPENSIVE”.
- You build a luxurious and pricey building (or open air space) in almost two weeks.
- You do some massive marketing campaigns, including radio ads, websites ads, Lebanese celebrities invitations…
- You organize huge openings where you invite everyone.
- Each weekend you bring some of the international stars for live performances (lately: Ke$ha, Alexander Stan, Adam Clay, …) including dancers, musicians …
By the way, rumors say that one of these artists got paid 200,000 $ for a 30 minutes performance!
The thing is, these clubs open two months per year, and some of these have to vanish before it rains or the place will be ruined!
Can you please explain to me how is this reasonably possible? Especially in an average country with mostly average people?